Property Overview

Pasture Close, Boroughbridge YO51 £55,000 (Shared Ownership)

2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathrooms

**** 25% SHARE OWNERSHIP ****

An ideal opportunity for first time buyers to acquire a 25% share ownership in this well presented 2 bedroom semi detached house with off road parking, located within this sought after development.

Accommodation - The property is entered through a double glazed front entrance door into a reception hall with single radiator and staircase leading to the first floor accommodation.

Moreover, the property benefits from a downstairs cloakroom having a low flush w/c and bracketed wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, in addition to an extractor fan and radiator.

One of the feature rooms of the property is the breakfast kitchen having a stylish range of built-in base units to 3 sides with laminated worktops and inset stainless steel sink unit. There is an additional range of matching high level storage cupboards, as well as a built-in Zanussi electric oven, 4-point induction hob unit and brushed stainless steel extractor canopy. The kitchen provides plumbing for a washing machine and space for both a fridge freezer unit and breakfast table. There is an extractor fan, radiator and wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler.

Located at the rear is a spacious living room with television aerial point, understairs storage cupboard and French doors leading out onto the rear garden beyond.

The property enjoys 2 good size bedrooms with the main bedroom being located at the front of the house with a built-in over stairs wardrobe. Both bedrooms benefit from radiators.

Finally, there is a house bathroom having a low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and inset panel bath with wall mounted shower attachment and full height tiled surround.

To The Outside - The property is accessed directly off Pasture Close onto a front hardstanding with off street parking for 1 motor vehicle. There is a visitor parking space under development situated immediately joining the allocated space.

Directly to the front of the property is a storm porch with a flagged pathway which continues down the side of the property. A lockable gate leads through to the rear garden.

Running full width across the rear elevation is a flagged patio which steps out onto a rectangular rear garden being laid to lawn with surrounding fenced boundaries.

Energy Efficiency - The property's current energy rating is B (83) and has the potential to be improved to an EPC rating of A (96).

So How Does Shared Ownership Work - Shared Ownership is a Government funded scheme allowing you to buy a share in a home. On this property you can buy a 25% share and rent the remaining share from Broadacres Housing Association. The rent on this property is outlined below:

25% £55,000 plus Weekly Rent £100.83

Plus the Service Charge of £2.87 per week.

It should be noted that once completed on the 25% share a buyer has the option to 'staircase' allowing them to purchase up to an 80% share and rent the remaining 20% share from Broadacres Housing Association.

Eligible Occupier & Local Connection - "Eligible Occupier" means a person or household containing a person who has a "Local Connection" to the Vale of York sub area comprising the parishes of: Boroughbridge, Ellenthorpe, Kirby Hill, Milby, Norton-Le-Clay, Skelton -On-Ure, Westwick, Cundall with Leckby, Humberton, Lanthorpe, Newby with Mulwith, Roecliffe and Thornton Bridge.

Local Connection" means that you or a person within the household currently lives within the defined area and has lived there for at least 2 years.

Or has close family resident in the defined area (minimum of 5 years).

Or who has previously lived in the area for a continuous period of 10 years.

Or is in permanent employment in that area.

Pasture Close 8 York YO51 9FP

Property Overview

Pasture Close, Boroughbridge YO51 £55,000 (Shared Ownership)

    Your Explicit Consent
    You must be 18 years or older to register for our property matching service through this website ("Service"). From time to time we will send you information about properties that we feel may be of interest to you.

    If you would like to receive information from us, please indicate this by selecting the appropriate box(es) below:





    Our Privacy Policy describes how we use your data, who we might share it with and what rights you have.


    Book a free valuation

    Stephensons Estate Agents